Hosting a Philly Fellow is a great way for nonprofit organizations to gain a talented and motivated full-time employee at a fraction of the typical salary. Fellows can be invaluable resources to help get new projects off the ground or add capacity to organizations and further their mission.
Philly Fellows are selected from among the top college graduates in the region.
Philly Fellows is a partner of the AmeriCorps*VISTA program and all fellows receive their stipends, benefits, and education awards through VISTA. In addition, Philly Fellows provides housing and most transportation expenses for the fellows.
Our deadline for agencies for the 2013-2014 fellowships have passed. We'll begin recruiting agencies for the 2014-2015 fellowships in late summer or early fall of 2013.
Learn more about this opportunity:
• The benefits for host agencies
• The responibilities for fellows and agencies
• A timeline of our agency application process
• A list of our current fellows and placements
• What to know before creating a project, and download a Reply Form
1501 Cherry Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102